- Sequential bioreactor (periods of ventilation and non-ventilation): this principle enables the complete break down of organic matter, without giving off odours. The adapted bacterial floc is inoculated when the system starts, then is periodically refreshed.
- This bioreactor is paired up with a screening device that is automaintained, then with a filtration device (ultrafiltration) which stops all bacteria, viruses and suspended matter. The purified water is therefore sterile when exiting the membrane and brings no risk to the environment and to humans. The treated water is conform to the « improved bathing water » quality (no microorganisms).
- Everything that stays upstream of the filtering membrane is progressively broken down by the inoculated bacterial floc.
- The wastewater is periodically ventilated (regulated cycles) in order to guarantee that the microorganisms are functioning optimally.
- The water that has therefore been pretreated is put into circulation by the circulation pump, through the screen.
- The screened water is then filtered by ultrafiltration and moved over an active coal filter (fuse: total protection).
- The treated water can go back to a natural environment.
- Low risk of obstruction thanks to a very low pressure ultrafiltration system.
- Great permeability, and so, a large processing output.
- Low energy consumption, compatible with ENR.
- Complete mineralisation of the organic pollution.
- Reduced maintenance and consumption costs.
- Easy set up and after-sale services thanks to a fast connection that doesn't require tools.
- Modular unit: positioning of the 7 dispatched subsections according to the available space.
- Treated water is exempt from suspended matter, bacteria, viruses, macromolecules, and is reusable for cleaning and watering (except human or animal consumption).
- Remote monitoring and warning management
- Competitive retail prices.
Ultrafiltration: the system's membranes are specific to use with wastewater because of their great permeability and of the size of the pores (19nm). The filtration takes place on a molecular scale.
Maintenance with no additional chemicals: blockages are very unlikely due to the low pressures (between 0.2 and 0.4 bars) and the nature of the membranous materiel. The backwashing is also very efficient, therefore it isn't necessary to wash the membranes with chemicals.
Low energy use: compatible with ENR (renewable energy)
A polymorphic configuration: the processing unit can be compact (1,10 m x 37 cm x 72 cm or 3.6 feet x 14.5 inches x 2.4 feet) or divided into 7 subsections
A scalable approach: a parallel display of singular modules
A flexible use: reuse or expulsion
Bioreactor with preliminary filtration and remote membranous ultrafiltration: